Registracija
www.RANDEZ.com društvena mreža vam pomaže da se povežete sa drugim ljudima iz vašeg života.

Svi clanovi sajta oba pola pazite se slama iz Afrike,imaju istu pricu i izvlace novac.za vise infornacija

www.419.bitenus.com

www.romancescam.com

na prvom sajtu su Afrikaneri,Ruskinje i Ukrajinke.na drugom ,Ruskinje i Ukrajinke koje traze kes za vize,karte itd.na romancescam imate i mejlove koje koriste 

Korisnici su prijavili i nekoliko laznih naloga na nasem sajtu koji su blokirani.

Lazni profili salju poruke na engleskom jeziku u kojima ostavljaju svoj email i koji ima kasnije sluzi za pokusaj "izvlacenja" novca lakovernim osobama.

Molimo i upozoravamo sve clanove da ne nasedaju na ovakve kontakte i da prijave iste.

Hvala

ovo je klasicna poruka Africkog scammera

Hello Dear

My name is Miss joyce Jafar,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and
presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a
result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't
be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will
never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Jafar Waleed. My late father Engr.Jafar
Waleed, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National
Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father,
one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels
as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in
my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in
Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible
help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since
my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take
away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me
since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find
my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to
me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide
my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckly
she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important
documents.
I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
deposited money $6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here
as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled
with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me
transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I
will like to see you face to face soon.
Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you
can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father
which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as
mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the
money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.Remember is my
wish to come over to your country but I don't have travelling documents such
as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all
this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be
transfered into your bank account,so that from there you can send some money
to me to prepare my travellings documents to come and meet you face to face
and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to
further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help
me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in
the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.
You can reach me through this number (221 76 746 4762) It is a Reverend
Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Muyila and email (
rev_muyila@hotmail.com) he is the person that is incharge of the camp even
it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less
busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in
his office.If you call, please ask of joyce Jafar.. When ever you call, try
to tell him that you want to speak with joyce Jafar, I am staying in the
female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through
his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.
So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such
as:
1.Your Full name
2.Your country
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Imediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information
of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for
confirmation in regards.
Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually
prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will
be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you
know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have
known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me.The bank
refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal
as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything
concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be
transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that
also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted which
is why I approach you in this regard.
Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.
Yours sincerely,
JOYCE.

to je jedna od verzija pisama koje salju,evo jos

Dearest

I am Miss Medline Elliot Tapfumaneyi Manyika, 26 years old Medical student , My father of a blessed memory by name Mr Elliot Tapfumaneyi Manyika was killed by president Mugabe, was travelling from Mutare to Gwanda in Matabeleland South where he intended to preside over the election of Zanu-PF leaders in that province, was Woking as a secretary in the Office President Mugabe , My late father also worked for then as ministries of Local Government and National Housing and Women's Affairs, Died after he was involved in a road accident on the 145 kilometer peg along the Zvishavane Mbalabala Road in the country's second largest city of Bulawayo.

You can read more about my country in the bbc news,

http://denfordmagora.blogspot.com/2008/12/who-killed-elliot-manyika.html,

http://www.zimdaily.com/news/manyika27.6660.html,

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instsint still tells that you could be true to me

Briefly,I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent.I have a substantial amount of $5.700 Million which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered.

With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i are giving all this detailed information waith every transparency beleiving that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you.

I hope to hear from you soon,May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper.

Sincerely yours,

Medline.

trece pismo,treci autor

My Dearest,
How is your day? I guess nice. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is kate Mpka, I'm 23years old girl, from Ivory Coast in West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion, Single (never married before) I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr.Daniel Mpka was the managing director of Daniel's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp, and this computer is belonging to a Reverend pastor that has a church here in the camp.

My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies, dancing and fun of little kids.
I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Copy here is A of my photo, i believe you will like it.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours
kate Mpka
 a ovo njen odgovor kad sam se pravio zainteresovan

My Dearest.
Thanks for your mail.
I am more than happy after reading your mail today.
How are you with your wife today together with your health which is the most important thing to me and your night hope fine,thank God i know you are God sent to my life.
Dear,is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Monday's and Friday's of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the

middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Peter Adams who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for
women.The Pastors Tel number is (00221-76-2938896) (sir_peteradams@ymail.com)l will like you to call me today, if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.9M(four Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and your family I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend

because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have allot for you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours.
kate

ovo je od Adire gabriel<adiraggariel @yahoo.com=""><ivicagligorijevic @yahoo.com="">
I thank you for the opportunity it has given me to become your friend. I will really like to have a good relationship with you. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. Though it is not left for me to say, but I know that I am an honest girl, trustworthy, truthful,loving kindness, open minded, intelligent, easy going, faithful and caring

I decided to contact you after reading your profile because of the urgency of my situation here. My Name is Miss.Adira Gabriel 24 years old and from Sudan,in the Northern part of Africa,My late Father -Gabriel Makat,was the Chairman of European Travelers in Sudan government,He was falsely accused and killed from the office,Without trial,Though,I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Sudan as at that time.But it formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins.You can verify this from some of the international world video sites below by (Dr.Hassan Ahmed Ibrahim on the Mahdiyya of Sudan):
http://video..google.com/videoplay?docid=-6427704939989757201
In fact,I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,m receiving from my step mother.My Father had two wives before his demise. My mother was the second,the first one couldn't raise him an issue after nine years of their marriage that emerged him the idea of getting a second wife that happened to be my late mother. After the marriage of my mother,the first wife turned hostile and aggressive to the extent that my father had to sent her packing and rented an apartment for her in the town. She came back with her things after the news of the death my parents, She has been more and no less hostile to me and want to deny me of all my father's assets. I am just like being in a wicked circle that nothing in the house pleases me.. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal,Due to my inability and lack of resources ,I decided to contact you for a help please ,I will be very glad if you should consider to help me please.

I am contacting you for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$3,700, 000..00 in a Bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin. When I came to Senegal this money, I went to the bank where my father deposited the fund so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30years. The agreement states that I should appoint a trustee/investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business. So the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father,this is why I contacted you.

Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education as i was in college,when the crisis started and death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.
In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.. You can not call me on phone because I have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone I will give you phone number of the Rev-father at the camp because I told him a little bit about my condition. When you call, tell him you want to speak to Adira Gabriel, the Sudan girl He will call me because
he knows that I am staying at room 4 block 5 from the female hostel.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself. Please I beg you not to disclose these details till I come over,once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely,
Adira

zatim Yvonne

Dearest one,

I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,i am happy for your reply,I will really like to have a good relationship with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you,i am reliable,truthful,loving,open hearted,easy going,faithful.

I decided to contact you after reading your profile, because of the urgency of my situation here. My name is Miss.Yvonne Vaye 24 years and Liberia in West Africa ,My Father late-Issac Nuhan Vaye, was the Deputy Minister of Public Works in the government of Charles Taylor.He was falsely accused of planning to remove the then (PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA-CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without trial of Charles Taylor killed him.Although,i do not know how far you are familiar with the events and fragile political situation in Liberia as at that time.But he formed consistent headlines on CNN,BBC news bulletins.You can verify this from some of the international newspapers posted on web sites below:

((I) http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm
(Ii) http://www.unwire.org/UNWire/20030716/449_66

In fact,i have to get in touch with you because of bad treatment am receiving from my step Mother.My father had two wives before his death,My mother was the second,the first could not born after nine years of her marriage that emerged him the idea of obtaining a second wife who has become my late mother.After the marriage of my mother,the first wife became hostile and aggressive to the extent that my father rented an apartment for her in the city.She returned with her things after the news of the death my parents.It has been more or less hostile to me and she want to deny me of all my father's property.i just like being in a perverse circle that nothing in the house for me.Meanwhile,i wanted to flee to Europe,but they hide my international passport and other valuable travel documents.Fortunately,she did not see where i kept my father file containing important documents.So i decided to run in the refugee camp where i am currently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees,here in Dakar,Republic of Senegal.Due my inability and lack of resources,i decided to contact you An aid to please,i shall be very happy if you should consider to help me.

I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in you country.My father of blessed memory deposited the amount of $6,500,000.00 in a bank here in Senegal with my name as the next of kin.When i came to Senegal,i went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that i can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life.Unfortunately,i did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if i am not up to 30 years.The agreement stipulates that I should appoint an administrator/investor any time i would like to take the money from the bank before i am 30 years.I understand that the investor has to invest and manage the money for me in a good business.Therefore, the bank people advised me to look for someone to get to me for claims in accordance with its agreement with my late father.This is why i contacted you.Secondly,i like your country and i want to live there and continue my education as I was in my Year 1 of the university,when the crisis began and death of my parents.It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for their services and the balance will be my investment capital.This is why I decided to contact you.Please,all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.Once i receive your positive response indicating your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In light of the above,i will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to deal honestly with this transaction.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.i ask you please do not disclose this matter to any person until this transfer is made into your position in your country.
yours sincerely,
Yvonne

pahali

My Dear,

How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?

My name is Pahali (24 years)i am single,from Gambia, the only child of late Engr. Bernard Bakary Sonko. the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA).

As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain um-married till he left the ghost.
So after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. James Tokunbo Oriade Sonko) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life.

I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, then I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my picture, have a nice day.

I awaits to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks,
Pahali.

to su samo neka koja sam primio,a bilo ih je preko 200 za6meseci na raznim sajtovima i licnom mejlu

nadam se da ce vam to pomoci da shvatite koliko su opasni Afrikaneri-organizovane grupe kriminalaca koje izvlace kes.

Sva vremena su GMT. Trenutno vreme je 1:23 pm.